EDM is an annual IEEE conference which is traditionally held for young researchers in a beautiful place surrounded by the Altay Mountains and rivers. This year our meeting is planned to be held from 30 June to 4 July 2014.
The scope of the conference covers the following topics:
1. Semiconductor Physics and Technology. Photovoltaics;
2. Radio- and Telecommunications. Microwave Technology;
3. Sonic and Ultrasonic Devices: Physics, Electronics, Application;
4. Optoelectronic Devices and Systems: Physics, Electronics, Application;
5. Power Electronics, Mechatronics and Automation;
Undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate students, master students and young researchers and professionals before 35 y.o.
English and Russian
Participants registration – 1 March, 2014
Full-text paper submission – 1 April, 2014
Notification of paper acceptance – 15 May, 2014
Registration fee payment – June 1, 2014