INSTRUCTION FOR AUTHORS
Papers submitted to Program Committee must contain the results of original (unpublished) researches. Paper should adequately convey the nature of the research, papers with low scientific level will be declined. The quality of the English text must meet the requirements of literacy, long expressions should be avoided and generally accepted scientific terminology should be used.
Publication volume cannot be less than 3 pages (excluding references and information about authors) and exceed 6 pages, authorship should be limited to six authors. The list of references should include at least 10 sources on the research topic. Papers with a self-citations level more than 20% will be declined.
At the application the authors must submit next files (file size limit is 20 MB):
- full text of the paper (doc or docx) in English, drawn in accordance with the requirements (template). The name of the file should be in the format SectionNumber_Author’sSurname_en (for example 2_Petrov_en);
- full text of the paper in Russian - only for authors from the Russian Federation. The name of the file should be in the format SectionNumber_Author’sSurname_ru (for example 2_Petrov_ru);
- copy of security clearance - only for authors from the Russian Federation, drawn at the place of study/work. The name of the file should be in the format SectionNumber_Author’sSurnameInitials_expert (for example 2_PetrovAA_expert);
- copy of export commission conclusion - only for authors from the Russian Federation, drawn at the place of study/work. The name of the file should be in the format SectionNumber_Author’sSurnameInitials_export (for example 2_PetrovAA_export);
Pay attention that all papers submitted to program committee are checked by IEEE Cross Check system. Similarity over 30% is not acceptable.
ATTENTION! With the confirmation of acceptance, authors will receive the instructions for conversion of doc(docx)-file to PDF format by IEEE pdf eXpress. Dear participants, Program Committee recommends checking pdf file after conversion.
To take part in the conference all potential participants, including guests, must fill in the online application form. Deadline for applications and paper submission is January 18, 2019.
ATTENTION! If the application form is successfully completed a confirmation letter will be sent to the email address provided. In case of not getting the confirmation be sure to contact Tatiana Shults (by conference e-mail).
Author becomes an official participant and his/her paper is included in the Proceedings of EDM 2019 when:
- the Program Committee has accepted the paper for publication;
- the confirmation has been sent to the author by e-mail specified during registration;
- paper in pdf format has been received by Program Committee;
- payment of the registration fee has been done;
- copy of documents (security clearance, export commission conclusion - only for Russian citizens) have been provided;
- IEEE Copyright Form have been completed.